Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sketch # 001

And here begins my journey to post a Sketch every single day. As Ive said in my introduction post, since Ive begun this blog just today I will post all 3 of my sketches, for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd April, today.

All my works thus far have not been my own. Being an amateur artist, I learn from others. Every artist, barring a few, use references to draw inspiration. There are few who are so talented that they dont require a reference. Unfortunately I dont fall under that category.

The first sketch was one i saw on the internet here. Now I know it looks NOTHING like the original but as I said these are all my practice pieces. Hopefully someday I will re-visit these pages and redo them all .... :)

Sketch # 001 - A Couple
Cheers...
Tinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment